Sir Andrew. Introduction

My name is Ismaël Pascal G OUEDRAOGO, i was born in Ouagadougou ( BURKINA FASO), I am part of one of the oldest cultures in west Africa which is the Mossi culture.

The Mossis are peoples of Burkina Faso that have their origins in Ghana. Mossis are the most influential through their number, their cultural pratique, their power. I was born and grow in the town with my parents and Brothers. I used to be a Muslim when I was young but now I am catholic. I have four brothers and two sisters, i am the youngest of my family.

My passion it is to enjoy live with those I love but most of the time I like to play soccer, listening some music (Afro beats) to play videos games. In the future I want to be a logistic manager. I have a bachelor degree in finance and master’s degree in supply chain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog