What is my purpose



I am Ismael Pascal OUEDRAGO, I come from Burkina Faso. I am 32 years old. I am living in Savannah. My address in united state is 2220 Shell rd. 


My purpose to Come in United of America is to learn more English to improve my level in listening, vocabulary, and reading.

After the English program I will make a choice between logistics and IT to do because I thing there are a lot of opportunities there and many people also advise me about these programs.

If I done this program, I will start looking for jobs to be relax in when I am working, and try to make a lot of money to buy new cars and help my family in Burkina Faso. 


For this kind of ambition I have to be focus about what I will do, who I will stay with, and never use the easy way to get success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sir Andrew. Introduction